The Atlantic Avenue Association’s mission is to assist in creating and promoting a positive experience for Virginia Beach residents, visitors, and businesses along the Virginia Beach oceanfront, and specifically Atlantic Avenue.
• Forge a strong sense of pride in our resort community with engaged and involved
• Activate a distinctive identity and sense of place that locals want to make a part of
their lifestyles and visitors want to belong to.
• Encourage a vibrant economic environment that offers an attractive variety of
products and experiences.
• Assist and advise in marketing efforts that will promote a positive image of Atlantic
Avenue through all forms of media, public relations and special events.
• Speak to the City with a unified voice about issues and opportunities for
improvement along Atlantic Avenue.
Please read the following initiatives that the Association has been working on:
Year in Review: Recap by President George Kotarides
Party! on Atlantic a big success – Held November 3, 2018
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President – George Kotarides, Dough Boy’s
Vice President – Mike Mauch, Iscream Ice Cream
Secretary – Chris Neikirk, Smartmouth Brewing Co.
Treasurer – Chris Kyriakides, Sweet Frog
Bill Dillon, Abbey Road
Stephan Gordan, Boardwalk Ventures, Inc.
Deepak Patel, King of the Sea
Clark Winslow, Sunny Day Guide/Surfside East
Bill Gambrell, Tautog’s/Doc Taylor’s